Hole in brain, but spirit intact, says Hrithik
Hrithik Roshan
Actor Hrithik Roshan has bounced back after his brain surgery and is readying for the release of his superhero film " Krissh 3".

"I am fit and fine... I am absolutely fantastic. Even with the hole in my brain... my spirit is intact. I thank all my fans for love and support. It (surgery) has reaffirmed few values. There is nothing better in this world than a man's will," Hrithik told reporters at the trailer launch of 'Krissh 3'.
"Today, I am here because of one man's vision and that is my father. He is an example of courage," he said.
Hrithik was suffering from Subdural Hematoma caused in the brain as a result of the head injury. He successfully underwent a brain surgery to remove a two-month-old clot at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical in Khar last month.
The actor was performing stunts for his film 'Bang Bang' two months ago and suffered an injury on his head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
FlipBoard © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by EditAndroid.ComDesigned by Sourya Kharb
Top