WASHINGTON: A 31-year-old US man allegedly shot dead his wife and posted a confession and gruesome photos of her body on Facebook before turning himself in.

In a message on his Facebook account, Derek Medina of Miami admitted to the murder of his wife, 26-year old Jennifer Alfonso. He uploaded a picture of his wife slumped on their kitchen floor with blood on her arm and face, alongside the caption "RIP Jennifer Alfonso" on Thursday. "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news. my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope you understand me," his post read.

Medina then turned himself in. Officers went to his South Miami home and found the woman's body and a 10-year-old girl who was not hurt. Acoording to Medina's father, the girl is Alfonso's daughter from a previous relationship. Medina senior also said that his son had gone to him and admitted to killing Alfonso because she had allegedly threatened him with a knife. Medina was an actor and also wrote guidance and self-help e-books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
FlipBoard © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by EditAndroid.ComDesigned by Sourya Kharb
Top